strut, tools and more. At Southwest Fastener, service means having
what you need, when you need it — Service Sets Us Apart™
Simple, self-sealing design. Nothing to activate.
cables and it’s and compliant.
Series 22, 33, and 44+ Available
A water-based intumescent sealant intended for a wide range of
through penetration and construction joint applications. SpecSeal®
LCI Sealant has excellent caulking properties making it easy to
apply in vertical applications as well as overhead.
• Gun Grade material available in caulk tubes, sausages and pails
• Tested for through-penetration & construction joint configurations
• Compatible with CPVC Piping
• Can be sanded & painted to match its surroundings
IN STOCK SKU# LCI300 10.1 OZ TUBE, LCI305 5GAL PAIL, LCI320 20 OZ SAUSAGE
A premium grade waterbased Intumescent firestop sealant, that
incorporates our proprietary two-stage intumescent technology making
it the go to choice for any combustible or non-combustible
penetrants. Only 1/2″ applied depth will provide up to a 4 hr fire
resistance rating when tested to ASTM E814/UL 1479.
• Patented Two-Stage Intumescent Technology
• Easily works into tight spaces between penetrants
• Compatible with CPVC Piping
• Can be sanded and painted to match its surroundings
IN STOCK SKU# SSS100 10.3 OZ TUBE, SSS120 20 OZ SAUSAGE, *5 gal. available
A high quality acrylic latex sealant designed for sealing through
penetrations (such as pipes, conduits, cabling, busways, openings),
membrane penetrations (such as p-traps and outlet boxes) in smoke
• Economical - high performance without the high price
• Water resistant - will not re-emulsify when dry
• Remains flexible - allows movement
• Acoustically tested, reduces noise transmission
• Paintable when dry
IN STOCK SKU# SNS120W 20 OZ SAUSAGE, SNS129W 29 OZ TUBE, *5 gal available
A latex-based intumescent firestop caulk designed for residential
wood frame construction. WF300 Caulk is tested for addressing
penetrations through wood/frame construction such as wood stud walls
and floor/ceiling assemblies. Under fire exposure, WF300 expands to
up to four times its original volume.
• Installer friendly, easily applies with standard caulking gun
• Suitable for combustible and non-combustible penetrants
• Tested for up to 3 Hours of fire exposure when tested to ASTM E814/UL147
IN STOCK SKU# WF310-10.1 OZ TUBE, WF320-20 OZ SAUSAGE *5 gal. available
Firestop Putty excels at sealing cabling penetrations and outlet
boxes. SSP Putty is non-hardening and easily hand works around
grouped cabling penetrations forming a re-enterable seal allowing
for future work.
• Available in tubes or preformed pads
• Remains pliable and workable for the lifetime of the installation
• Acoustically tested
• Will not harden overtime
IN STOCK SKU# SSP100-36OZ TUBE, SSP4S-7.25”X7.25” PADS, SSP9S-9”X9” PADS
Firestop Pillows easily compress and conform around any penetrant.
Equally suited for new or existing conditions, SpecSeal® Pillows
make short work of even the most complex through-penetration
• Available in four different sizes
• Tested in a wide range of construction types and configurations
• Easily installs from a single side
• Re-enterable allowing for future work in previously sealed openings
IN STOCK SKU# SSB24 2”X4”X9” *Other sizes available
Firestop Collars are factory-manufactured firestop devices sized to
plastic pipes of up to 4 in. Trade Size. LCC Collars consist of a
restraining collar with a factory applied intumescent ensuring the
correct amount of material is applied every time.
• Sized for 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in., & 4 in. Trade Size Combustible Pipes
• Installs quickly and eliminates waste
• Tested in a variety of construction types